Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jews

I believe it is very interesting to read and listen to what the Jews in Israel are observing. They seem to know (sense) that something very large is going on in the world...in the form of a spiritual battle. They know that the enemy is bearing down on them and that something is going to "pop" sometime in the not too distant future. I had the opportunity to visit with the author of the article below when I was in Jerusalem in 2006.
http://www.jerusaleminsights.com/index.php?/content/view/306/820/

It is also interesting to me how conservative voters in the US seem to be disallusioned with Bush, as of late, at the same time that the Isrealites are becoming concerned about Bush. Not sure what that means, but I do know that for the first time in 2000 yrs, the Jews of Israel are realizing that Evangelical Christians are about the best friends they have in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger copwifey said...

Some good insights... I'm so glad you set up a blog!!! I've got it bookmarked in my favorites.

Christine

February 6, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home