Monday, April 21, 2008

more 2012

I went searching and found the original article that stuck the year 2012 into my head and made my antenae go up. It's from the Jerusalem Post and tells the story of a young Jew who died for some minutes and was brought back to life with an ominous story. You can read the article here; http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193476459&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

As you can see the article was from 2006, but the gentleman's experience happened almost 40 yrs ago. He says that Israel will be destroyed in 2012.

Again, I'm not saying, or agreeing, that ANY of these things are going to happen. All I am saying is that a lot of secular and "spritual" sources are saying that strange things are going to happen in 2012. It does seem plausible to me that if Satanic forces are gathering for their last big hurrah, they would need to come up with some sort of "great deception" so that those who are left behind will believe the deceivers...why?...because the bible says so. Maybe 2012 is going to have something to do with that. I'll post more as I come across this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home