Thursday, June 19, 2008

Perverted Society

The bible warns us that in the last days people will be violent, selfish and disgusting. Today one of the headlines was about a popular singer/songwriter named Lil Wayne. The article was gushing about how incredible it was that this artist sold a million copies of his latest album in a single week. I decided to look up what the lyrics to one of his most popluar songs and have posted them below. It's tragic when you realize that most of our teenagers are listening to this type of music 24 hours per day when hooked up to their I-pods. Here are some of the lyrics;

Sh-sh-she-lick me like a lollipop (yeah)She-she lick me like a lollipop (lollipop)Sh-sh-she lick me like a lollipop(lollipop)She-she lick me like a lollipop

Okay, lil mama had a swag like mineShe Even wear her hair down her back like mineI make her feel right when it's wrong like lyinMan, she aint never had a love like mineBut man I aint never seen a ass like hersAnd that pussy in my mouth had me loss fo wordsTold her to back it up like berp berpAnd make that ass jump like jerp jerpAnd that's when sh-sh-she lick me like a lollipop(oh yeah I like that)

[Verse 3]I get her on top she drop it like it hotAnd when she on the bottom she hillary ride 'emIn the middle of the bed Givin gettin head (givin gettin head givin gettin head)I say mmmmmmmmm (I like that)Say mmmmmmmmmm (I like that)I say mmmmmmmmm (I like that)Mmmmmmhmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home