Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kidnapped by Aliens?

Some of you have contacted me saying that you are intrigued enough to start doing some research into the nephilim-alien-satanic deception theory that we discussed a few weeks back. That's great! Be a Berean and I will welcome the opportunity to talk to you once you have disovered your own thoughts and plugged them into God's word.

I had mentioned that a top Harvard psychiatrist had done extensive research into the reports that humans are reporting being abducted by "aliens" and having strange things done to them while in an "alien" ship. I will give you a link here to a NOVA/PBS site that interviewed Dr. John Mack. Dr. Mack died in 2004 but he came to be a believer that something strange was happening to these people and it did, indeed, cross from the realm of science and entered into the supernatural.

See link here; http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/johnmack.html

Also, I will note that I have no knowledge of Dr. Mack's religious beliefs. I believe he started to look into this phenomenon because he thought he could diagnose a related mental disorder in all the witnesses...but he came away with enough evidence to believe the abductees were, in fact, telling the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home