Friday, November 13, 2009

Making a Suicide Bomber

The linked article is both interesting and sad.

It's interesting because it shows how the Taliban is grabbing young men and forcing them to blow themselves up using a combination of of drugs, brainwashing and fear.

It's sad when you imagine your own 14 yr old teenage boy enduring the same treatment.

One thing for sure, the Taliban is driven by Satan himself.

There were five people who came after me from a place in Bajaur. They tricked me. They told me they were going to behead my father.

I went with them but my father wasn't there. They tied me up.
They said: 'You have two choices. We will behead you, or you will become a suicide bomber.' I refused.


There were two more guys of my age. They were also training to be suicide bombers. If we refused they would tie our hands behind our backs, blindfold us and start beating us.


They brainwashed us and told us we would go to heaven. They said 'there will be honey and juice and God will appear in front of you. You will have a beautiful house in Heaven'.


Read it here; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8357011.stm

Jesus warned us that Satan is the father of all lies...and it appears that Islamic extremists have taken his bait...hook, line and sinker.

Continue to pray for the nation of Islam. There is a huge spiritual battle going on as Satan tries to hold ground during these last days. God is harvesting souls through the saving power of Jesus Christ and he is doing it right in the heart of Satan's territory....Islam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home