Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sex With Aliens?

Many long time readers are familiar with our stance on the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis 6.  For those who are not, we suggest you read that chapter and understand that there was a time when fallen angels had sex with human women.  The result of this Satanically inspired union was offspring referred to as "Nephilim".

Further, we believe that Satan is currently cooking a grand deception that involves "aliens".  We believe that these "aliens" are really some type of demonic creature that are masquerading as "aliens"....and as the world continues to spot more UFO's on a daily basis, that it is possible that these "aliens" may soon be planning on making contact with the humans of planet earth....again!

With that being said, a reader sent me the lyrics from one of the top pop songs that is being listened to in America.  The song is sung by a singer named Katy Perry.  Understand that Katy Perry songs are memorized by millions of elementary through college age girls and young women.

The reader also commented that young women have already been introduced to the fantasy of having sex with vampires through the wildly popular TWILIGHT series of books and movies.

And now they may be getting introduced to the fantasy of having sex with "aliens".....just like women were introduced to it before Noah's flood.

E.T. Lyrics

Katy Perry
You're so hypnotising
could u be the devil, could you be an angel
your touch magnetizing
feels like going floating, leave my body glowing
They say be afraid
you're not like the others, futuristic lovers
different DNA, they don't understand u
You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimension
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light
Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial
You're so super sonic
Wanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasers
your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic
There is this transcendental, on another level
boy, you're my lucky star
i wanna walk on your wave length
and be there when you vibrate
for you i risk it all
Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial

What power do you think it might give to the "Prince of the Powers of the Air" to have millions of women singing this song in their heads and at the top of their lungs??

Something dark is heading this way people.  And the sad thing is that most inhabitants of earth won't even recognize it as dark....because they will most likely be disguised as angels of light...which the Bible clearly warns us that Satan can appear as.

Hat tip to Annie L.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Swartzer said...

Lady Gaga has a song out called "Judas"

Judas,
You never ever never
ever really ever loved me more,than I
but Nemesis is watching over-high
and this is your time,
Judas,lie on lie,write
tears drop cause I cry
the echo truth killed you so you may finally die

Master Judas,
My Judas you're all mine
I spent my nights healing from your damaging bites

My Judas,
My Judas,you'll be fine
I slept over your hard stoned shoulder
I domestic flighted for you,baby
murdered as you might find me cooler,honey

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel,
he's the one who will make me a liar,
make my speech nothing worth
but I'm still in love with Judas, Baby
I'm still in love with master Judas, Baby

Jude If my love is a sin,if no man seems to fit
As I trust the world,to put me back on feet

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel,
he's the one who will make me a liar,
and make my speech nothing worth
but I'm still in love with Judas,since his birth
I'm still in love with Judas,Oh Judas
you bring me mirth

Jude If my love is a sin,if no man seems to fit
As I trust the LORD,he'll put me back on ship
is it the shoe heel or the size of my feet

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel,
he's the one who will make me a liar,
and make my speech nothing worth
but I'm still in love with Judas, Baby
I'm still in love with Judas, Baby

Jude I promised you,I won't bother you
As I crossed my fingers back from North
I'm still in love with Judas,Oh Judas
you bring me mirth



She talkes about "Nemesis is watching over-high"

Nemesis commonly refers to an archenemy, from the Greek goddess Nemesis (mythology).

April 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

Good catch April! Again one wonders why type of portal from the 4th dimension may be opened when you have millions of young women singing these lyrics over and over...even if they have no idea what they are singing.

Of course we know that ouiji boards can have supernatural consequences even if the teenagers playing with them have NO IDEA what they are doing.

April 17, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home