Friday, May 20, 2011

Iran Says Europe is Stealing Their Rain!

Yesterday our favorite Persian (President Ahmadinejad) was giving a speech again.  Of course he feels absolutely free to talk about anything on his mind.  So what was on his mind yesterday?  I guess Europe is using equipment to empty the clouds before they get to Iran.  This is causing it to rain a lot in Europe and making Iran exceptionally dry.  So Ahmadinejad is going to have to file a complaint against those dang rain thieves in Europe!

See video here; http://www.memri.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/2945.htm

As the evidence continues to mount on how this guys brain functions....should we think it a good idea to send negotiators over to Iran to negotiate a settlement to their nuclear program?  In America an insane person can not be held liable for signing a legal contract.  Is that true in Persia too?

Now understand me...I'm not saying Ahmadinejad is insane.  I believe it is something more than that.  I believe that the super-strong Satanic force sitting over Persia (Iran) has been flexing it's muscles again as these Last Days come into focus....and Ahmadinejad is the current human pawn this force is using...quite possibly to foment chaos.

10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 He (Angel Gabriel) said, “Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.
12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom (Satanic force over Iran) resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, (Archangel of the Jews and Israel) one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”   Daniel 10:10-14

Where do supernatural Satanic beings go since Daniel was told of the powerful one sitting over Iran over 2600 years ago?

I'm guessing they are still sitting there...since this entire world is under the control of Satan.  Ahamadinejad may just be the latest one to come under the spell of this force...a force so strong that it detained angel Gabriel for 21 days...a force so strong that archangel Michael was dispatched to aid Gabriel.

Let's remember Ahmadinejad in our prayers.  I'm guessing he is being played like a puppet...and only by the grace of God is it not one of us.

Hat tip to Tom F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home