Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gay Marriage Keeps Coming at us Like a Flood

Another day...another country or state pushes forward on gay marriage. 

New Zealand gay marriage bill passes critical test

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand lawmakers voted overwhelmingly in favor of a bill allowing same-sex marriage Wednesday, all but assuring that it will soon become law.
 
Lawmakers supported the bill 77 to 44 in the second of three votes needed for a bill to be approved. The second vote is typically the most crucial one. The third and final vote is likely to be little more than a formality and could be taken as early as next month.
 
Wednesday's vote came after a committee of lawmakers considered emails and letters from thousands of New Zealanders.

"I'm very excited, as excited as the young people," bill sponsor Louisa Wall said after the vote. "It's a fantastic result."
 
Wall, who is gay, quoted Seattle singer Macklemore: "And I can't change, even if I tried, even if I wanted to, I can't change."
 
Many New Zealand church groups opposed the bill.

Here;  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/03/13/gay-marriage-new-zealand/1983839/!!

"NO!  I can't change!  I have to keep acting out on every single desire that I was ever born with!  If I have a desire....it can't be wrong!!"

What a sad commentary.

"But honey...I was only screwing my secretary because I woke up with the desire to do it!  I have been thinking about it for a long time and I finally realized that I was BORN WITH the desire to be polygamous!  I simply have too much love to give!!...and really, you've been so busy with the kids that you haven't been able to fulfill my needs or desires.  Don't judge lest ye be judged!  If you were in my shoes you would certainly understand!  I really hope we can get through this, babe."

In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes.   Judges 17:6

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYY!

http://www.mndaily.com/politics/minnesota-state-politics/legislature/2013/03/13/same-sex-marriage-bill-clears-first-hurdle

March 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

"In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." Romans 1:27 I guess it's pretty clear that Apostle Paul knew that men having sex with other men was perverse...meaning it is sin (against God's plan)...meaning that all sinners need to repent of the sin that binds them and seek salvation through Jesus Christ. Amen!

March 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY FOR GAY SEX AND NOW FOLLOWING THE BIBLE. BIBLE SUCKS. GAY SEX IS AWESOME. WOOT WOOT FOR GAY SEX AND NOT THE BIBLE.

March 13, 2013 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw what paul says. He had a seizure and then started writing shit like he was God himself. Sounds messed up to me.

March 14, 2013 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

March 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home