Monday, April 14, 2014

I See A Bad Moon Arising

OK friends...tonight is the night when the first of four blood moons will appear!  Are you going to stay up to watch??  It's supposed to be a really interesting one for some sort of sky-geek reason....something about curvature of the earth and rising from East to West or something like that...anywho...I'm guessing that tonight is going to come and go without any major incidence....but what if it doesn't?

What if this first one is a wake up call...and the next one in October is another reminder...and the one next April of 2015 is an alarm...and the final one ushers in the Tribulation??  Could it be??

I have no idea.  I will just stick with the most rational, balanced line and say, "Yep, it's interesting that 4 blood moons and 2 solar eclipses will all happen in the next 18 months and all fall on Jewish feast days...yep, that's a mighty coincidence all right!"

Another prophecy watcher had posted the words to a famous song that was popular in the 1970's. It's by Creedence Clearwater Revival and MOST of you have no doubt heard it.  Of course I had heard the song dozens of times but never had any clue that it was about a blood moon (bad moon) rising...and the mayhem that earthlings must have realized usually accompany them.

I see the bad moon arising. 
I see trouble on the way. 
I see earthquakes and lightnin'. 
I see bad times today. 

Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise. 

I hear hurricanes ablowing. 
I know the end is coming soon. 
I fear rivers over flowing. 
I hear the voice of rage and ruin. 

Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise. 
All right! 

Hope you got your things together. 
Hope you are quite prepared to die. 
Looks like we're in for nasty weather. 
One eye is taken for an eye. 

Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise. 

Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise.

Does God us signs in the heavens to communicate??  Absolutely.

Are these series of blood moons going to mean something??  No idea.

But it is all VERY interesting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Post. Thanks for your work and love for His Word.

April 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Mama Di said...

Thanks, Dennis - did you see the blood moon? I found this website about the song lyrics and it looks like many theories (guesses??) are out there regarding the meaning..
http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/17151/

April 16, 2014 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home