Thursday, August 21, 2014

More Lost Jews Coming to Israel

God clearly said that in the Last Days, HE would bring the Jews back to Israel.

Have any doubts?

Ezekiel 37
11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

Now that you have your Bibles open...open your newspaper and see.

More than 400 immigrants from the ancient and mysterious tribe of Bnei Menashe have made Aliyah to Israel thus far this year, and many more are due to come in the next few months. The driving force behind this initiative is Shavei Israel, headed by Michael Freund.

The Bnei Menashe are believed to be descendants of the tribe of Manasseh, one of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel that were exiled from the Land of Israel by the Assyrian Empire in 722 BCE.

According to their tradition, the Torah scrolls which the Bnei Menashe had taken into exile were lost or stolen nearly 1000 years later. Since then, their tradition has been passed down from father to son across the generations.

Over the years, Shavei Israel has brought more than 2,500 Bnei Menashe to Israel, while another 6,500 are still in India, all of whom are hoping to make Aliyah.

Here; http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4561352,00.html 

Anti-Semitism is exploding in Europe and other places throughout the world.  As the Jews feel unwelcome and in danger, they will want to move to Israel.  And of course America is home to more Jews than any place other than Israel....so what will it take for America's Jews to yearn to move to Israel?

Ummm....I'm guessing that after the rapture of the church when the Bible believing, Spirit-filled people are removed from this country, some event will either make American Jews WANT to move to Israel...or they will cease to be welcome here so will be forced to leave.

Of course an event could happen BEFORE the rapture...but I'm guessing it will be after...either way, they WILL go back to Israel.

The Bible says it....and I believe it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home