Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Is Donald Trump God's Anointed Leader for America?

A reader sent me this YouTube video which is a broadcast from a radio program.  In the program they interview a guy who claimed to receive a "prophetic word" from God back in 2011 that Donald Trump will be God's anointed for America.

He explains this is the reason that everyone who comes against Trump, be it media, Megan Kelly or another politician...Trump's ratings go up.

Listen to the first few minutes and tell me what you think.

I will tell you up front that I am very skeptical when I hear people claim, "And then God clearly told me...." and then goes on to talk about stock markets, political campaigns, the price of gold, etc...

Anyway, listen to some of it and please send me your comments;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo&feature=youtu.be

The man who claims to have received the prophetic word is "absolutely certain that Donald Trump will be the next president."

So here's the deal....will this man come back on the radio and announce that he is a false prophet if Donald doesn't win?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home