Friday, December 1, 2017

"Elect Me For Office Because I don't Have a Penis to Harass You With"

With all the news of men harassing women by showing them their penises....it was only a matter of time before a woman (full disclosure....we can't know for sure she is a woman because she could be a man with a penis who claims to be a woman) claims that you should elect her for office simply because she doesn't have a penis.

WATCH: Michigan Democrat's Insane Anti-Penis Campaign Ad

A Michigan Democrat running for attorney general released a campaign ad this week in which she suggests that not having a penis makes her qualified for the position.

Dana Nessel suggests her answer to stopping sexual harassment in politics is to elect more women because they can be trusted "not to show you their penis in a professional setting."

“If the last few weeks have taught us anything, it’s that we need more women in positions of power, not less,” Nessel says in her ad. “So when you’re choosing Michigan’s next attorney general, ask yourself this: Who can you trust most not to show you their penis in a professional setting? Is it the candidate who doesn’t have a penis? I’d say so.”

“I want to tell you what you can expect me not to do,” Nessel continues. “I will not sexually harass my staff, and I won’t tolerate it in your workplace either. I won’t walk around in a half-open bathrobe, and I’ll continue to take all sex crimes seriously just like I did as a prosecutor.”

Here;  http://www.dailywire.com/news/24133/watch-michigan-democrats-insane-anti-penis-ryan-saavedra#

Democrats have been so concerned about gun control and all the damage and misery that guns have caused...when REALLY their focus should have been on penis-control...and trying to ban, or put serious restrictions on WHO, WHAT, WHERE and WHEN a person can own, carry and use a penis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home