Tuesday, December 19, 2017

UFO Video Released by Government

Deception continues to come.  Read and watch short video of Air Force pilots trying to figure out what the are seeing.

"If you're asking my personal opinion from here, look, I've got to be honest with you, I don't know where it's from. But we're pretty sure it's not here," Elizondo says. "Now does that mean it's 'out there'? Whether or not it's Russian or Chinese inside or little green men from Mars or frankly your neighbor's dog, I wanted to purposely steer away from that because I wanted to focus on truly the raw science: what were we seeing and did it pose a threat to national security."

Here;  https://www.npr.org/2017/12/19/571868263/secret-program-at-the-pentagon-spent-million-to-study-ufos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home