Monday, June 4, 2018

Last Days Prophecy Concerning Iran

The Bible refers to Iran as Persia and Elam.  Today they are in the news daily because they threaten to destroy Israel and America with their daily chants of "Death to America!" and "Death to Israel!"

I'm guessing it is a good thing that Trump pulled out of the Iranian-nuclear deal....because it seems the whole thing was weak on the VERIFICATION side.  Iran could have all it's centrifuges spinning wildly under the mountains someplace but they won't allow any inspectors in to search for them.

Yes, we have been watching Ezekiel 38 because it talks about a day in the future when Russia, Turkey, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and others will attempt to destroy Israel.

But here is another prophecy, yet to be fulfilled, concerning Iran;

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might. And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come. For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the Lord; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them: And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the Lord. But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the Lord. (Jeremiah 49:35-39)

When God says he will destroy the king and princes, I am reminded of the demonic prince and king of Persia mentioned in Daniel 10;

12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

It seems that angel Gabriel was met by demonic resistance by demons referred to as the prince and king of Persia.  They must have been powerful enough to keep Gabriel from delivering the Godly message to Daniel until angel Michael came to assist him.

So let's all add Jeremiah 49 to our WATCH list.  

It sure sounds like things are not going to go well for Iran as they continue openly cursing Israel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home