Tuesday, September 25, 2018

2nd Kavanaugh Accuser Walks Back Story

Here is my fictional story of how the 2nd accuser may have come forward to accuse Mr Kavanaugh;

"Yes, Senator Feinstein?  About 36-40 years ago I was a Freshman at Yale and so was Mr Kavanaugh.  I can remember that one day I saw one of the frat- boy's wieners.  I can't remember if he was coming from the shower or if he did it intentionally, like 'look at my wiener girly girl!', but I do know that IF it was Mr Kavanaugh that waggled his wiener at me, then he has no business being a Supreme Court judge!"

"Do you know of anyone who can corroborate your story or who could confirm that Mr Kavanaugh was the wiener waggler?"

"No, I walked into the frat house by myself and so many boys were coming out of the shower in towels that I just giggled as they all smiled at me.  I felt so good that they were all paying attention to me and smiling at me in their cute little towels...but now 40 years later I feel hurt, offended and sexualized! I can't believe that one of those 18 yr old boys dared to smile at me and waggle his wiener from under the towel!!  It's haunted me for now for 36-40 years!  Someone needs to pay for the torment I have endured at seeing that wiener and it should be Mr Kavanaugh...because I hate Donald Trump!"

"Could you come to my office and accuse Mr Kavanaugh on Monday so we can try and stop this scum-bag, pervert from ruining everything Democrats have gained in the last 40 years?"

Hmmmmm........

A woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of exposing himself to her when they attended Yale University in the 1980s called former classmates to back up her claims and told some of them that she couldn’t be certain Kavanaugh was the one who did it, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

The Times did not cite any sources.

The newspaper said it had interviewed a number of people to corroborate Deborah Ramirez’s story but couldn’t find anyone with firsthand knowledge of the incident.

Ramirez alleged in a New Yorker article published Sunday that Kavanaugh exposed himself to her during a dorm party when they were both freshmen, though she acknowledged she had gaps in her
memory.

Kavanaugh has called the allegations a “smear, plain and simple.”

Here; https://nypost.com/2018/09/24/new-accuser-told-classmates-she-wasnt-sure-kavanaugh-exposed-himself/

We will ask it again....how much longer will we all be able to co-exist with these idiots?

Yes, I realize that probably most of these idiots don't know Jesus as savior and that we should be praying for them...I get that!!  But at some point, for the sake of the world, the Conservatives of America are going to have to separate from the Leftists...or they will end up dragging the whole kit and caboodle into the crazy place.

Come Lord Jesus!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home