Saturday, May 11, 2019

Cast out Demons in Your Name?

Many will say to me on that day, “But Lord, Lord!  Didn’t we prophecy in your name, didn’t we cast out demons in your name.”  And I will say to them, “Depart from me you evil doers, I don’t know you.”  And they will be cast into the outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The above paragraph should be pretty close but I wrote it from memory so don’t quote me. :)

It would appear that the Catholics have opened up exorcism to other denominations.
****************************


More than 241 people, both lay and religious, from more than 40 countries signed up for the course this year, Crux Now reported.“I'm here to understand the Catholic perspective. We are fighting the same enemy in the name of the Lord, even if there are some parts of the Anglican Church that have lost belief in Satan,” course participant Benjamin McEntire, a Protestant priest from Alaska, said.They all agree that growing secularization has led to a proliferation of satanic groups, especially among young people through social media.


https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/vatican-is-bringing-christian-pastors-rome-to-training-to-perform-catholic-ritual-exorcisms-using-graven-idols-saints-icons/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home