Saturday, December 14, 2019

Transgender Lutheran Pastor

Remember how Paul prayed repeatedly for God to fix his physical pain and God answered his prayer with “no”?

I guess that this man didn’t understand that story, so when God didn’t answer his prayer the way that he wanted it answered, he became a woman and a pastor at ELCA Lutheran Church!

After a miserable life fueled by alcohol she said to Jesus, “Alright, you son of a bitch, I’m going to come to you but you better step up to the plate this time!”

Beautiful moment of surrender and repentance!
***********************

Garcia’s marriage crumbled after 8 years, and her wife asked for a divorce in 2002. After they separated, Garcia was sitting at her kitchen table, wondering why she had thrown away what seemed like an ideal life.
“I had my come-to-Jesus moment. It wasn’t one of those, “Oh please, oh please, help me,’” she explained. “It was more, “Alright you son of a b---h, if I’m going to come back, you better step it up this time.’”

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/transgender-latina-makes-history-evangelical-lutheran-pastor-n1100831

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home