Sunday, May 3, 2020

Joe Biden Sexual Assault Coverage

It’s barely a memory that we have a Presidential election coming up in November! Covid-19 has taken all the MSM’s attention. Maybe this is a great excuse to NOT cover the news of Joe Biden?
**********************

“I used to think that a Republican talking point was to call the mainstream media biased,” she said for the interview published Thursday evening. “So I used to think, Oh, that’s just a talking point for them. I don’t believe it. But now I’m living it [in] real time, and I see it — like, I see it for what it is.”
Ms. Reade, who supported Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren in the Democratic primary elections, says she is “politically homeless” as a result of the media’s coverage of the former vice president.
The 56-year-old added that she was particularly stunned by the reactions of high-profile women in the Democratic Party.
“It was really devastating when [Kirsten] Gillibrand and Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton, all on the same day, just basically implied my story wasn’t true and they believe Joe Biden,” Ms. Reade told Buzzfeed News. “I can’t describe to you what that felt like. … They didn’t just say, ‘Oh, we’re standing with Joe Biden until we hear more.’ They just discounted me. They marginalized me. They said they didn’t believe me.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/1/tara-reade-media-bias-no-longer-republican-talking/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home