Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Debate Last Night

 Personally I have to agree with conservative commentator Ben Shapiro who said, “I literally have no idea who won this debate.  I just know we all lost.”

Candace Owens said, “Everyone be honest. Not a single American mind was changed tonight.  Needle was not moved in either direction.”

Liberal comedian Bill Maher said, “This is so sad. Debate? It looks like the two old guys in the balcony on the muppets.”

Matt Whitman said, “I’m ashamed. We should all be ashamed.”

God is on the throne. Trump was ordained to win in 2016 and I pray he wins again.  But we should all realize that this country simply can’t stand too much longer.  Cling to Jesus while praying for America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home