Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Lesbian Dancer on DWTS

 I happened to run across the TV show “Dancing With the Stars” on Monday night.  They were super pleased to give almost perfect “10’s” a lesbian dancer paired with another female pro.  You see, in this upside-down clown world in which we find ourselves, if you are a woman sexually attracted to other women then it would be unnatural for you to be forced to dance a sexy dance with a man!  Ewwww!!

 JoJo and Jenna made history during the Season 30 premiere when the two women became the show's first same-sex dance partners. Asked if she feels like this season with JoJo has been different from past seasons, in which, she was paired with a male partner, Jenna admitted, "I think, with JoJo, what's different from some of my male partners is that I can't rely on moves that I know will work, or that I know will feel good, or look good, or that I've done in the past. Everything that I'm doing this season is new."

Suffice it to say that everyone of these libtards was SO PROUD of the “courage” it took for JoJo Siwa to come out and announce that she would rather have sex with women.

“Because of this, even their  women exchanged natural relations (sex with a man) for unnatural ones.” (Sex with anything else)

Here’s the sexy dance between JoJo and her non-lesbian pro;  https://youtu.be/g9CMYOPFhqk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home