Monday, May 2, 2022

2000 Mules Movie Comes Out Today

 I have been one of those people who need some serious proof about the 2020 election.  I admit that I went to bed at 11 PM on election night with the idea that Trump had won.  The numbers looked very solid that he was going to roll onto another 4 year term.  So I was one of the millions of surprised Americans on Wednesday morning to wake up and see that Biden had won.  What the heck happened in the last 7 hours of vote counting??

Then we hear of Sydney Powell saying "We have caught them red handed!  The Kracken will be released in the next few days!  The Democrats committed fraud and we have all the proof we need to lock them up!"

So I listen to Sydney and she seems pretty credible.  I thought to myself, OK Sydney!!  Release the Kracken and let's see this bad boy!"  The next time we hear about Sydney she is being sued for 4 billion dollars for defaming Dominion voting machines.  And her only defense was, "People shouldn't have believed me because I made up such a huge lie that everyone should have realized I was lying."  A strange defense to say the least.

So today we have a movie coming out that some very trusted names are behind.  They believe the evidence presented in this movie will PROVE BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that the election was stolen from Trump.  Trump would still be our President and it's VERY possible we would have a VERY DIFFERENT America than we have today.

It is my sincere hope that as this movie gets released and millions of viewers demand action that one of two things happen;

#1--Election fraud is proven and Democrats are arrested by the dozens who master-minded this fraud using mail out ballots for the first time EVER.

#2--Dinesh is exposed as a massive liar capable of producing a movie filled with lies.  His reputation is destroyed and he ends up living out his days bankrupt and disgraced with Sydney Powell someplace.

Here is the trailer to the movie. 2000 Mules Trailer (rumble.com) 

Evidently all the 300 theaters it's showing in today are sold out.  But someday soon we should all be able to see the movie online or on DVD.  As of now our Republic hangs in the balance because millions of Americans don't trust the election voting process.  I pray that this changes before November.  I pray for Dinesh if he's telling the truth.  The Left  is going to come after him like a pack of wolves chasing an inured deer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home