Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Arnold Schwarzenegger Goes Off on Any Idea of Afterlife

 When you read words like these they make you kind of sad because you know they are going to be played at the Great White Throne judgment.

Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't sold on the idea of an afterlife.

Schwarzenegger and his pal, Danny DeVito, got deep about what happens after you die during a conversation for Interview magazine. The "FUBAR" actor maintained that heaven is "some fantasy."

"It reminds me of Howard Stern’s question to me," Schwarzenegger recalled. "‘Tell me, governor, what happens to us when we die?’ I said, ‘Nothing. You’re six feet under. Anyone that tells you something else is a f--king liar.’"

"I said, ‘We don’t know what happens with the soul and all this spiritual stuff that I’m not an expert in, but I know that the body as we see each other now, we will never see each other again like that.’"

DeVito chimed in with, "We deteriorate."

"Except in some fantasy," Schwarzenegger responded. "When people talk about, ‘I will see them again in heaven,’ it sounds so good, but the reality is that we won’t see each other again after we’re gone. That’s the sad part. I know people feel comfortable with death, but I don’t."

"Because I will f--king miss the s--- out of everything. To sit with you here, that will one day be gone?" he said. "And to have fun and to go to the gym and to pump up, to ride my bike on the beach, to travel around, to see interesting things all over the world. What the f---?"

"Life! It’s the best!" DeVito responded.

Here;  Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is 'some fantasy': 'That's the sad part' | Fox News

I think we all know how famous Arnold is.  He's probably one of the most recognizable men on planet earth.  The Lord blessed him and even allowed him to be the Governor of California...but it will all be meaningless unless he repents and turns to Christ before he takes his last breath.  Devito and Arnold think life on earth is the best we will ever see.  Jesus says none of this is real and what we can see today will just be a tiny taste of what we will experience when we enter into eternity with Him!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home