Thursday, March 7, 2024

Woman Gets Uterus Transplant Now Needs IVF

As you’re making your decision on IVF, here was a related article posted alongside.  It tells the story of a woman born with no uterus.  She ended up getting a uterus transplant but her body can’t get pregnant without IVF.  I can already see the next article that we will post in the coming months, “Man receives uterus transplant and now carrying baby.  When interviewed, the man couldn’t contain his elation. ‘I never thought I’d be able to fulfill my dream of carrying, delivering and nursing a baby!  But thanks to my new uterus, my new vagina and my new mammary implants, I’m going to show the world that babies aren’t only for ladies anymore!”

Something tells me that just because medicine CAN do something doesn’t mean that God gave us the technology to make it possible.

Just because science can splice together the genes of different animals and make chimeras doesn’t mean that doing it is pleasing to God.  Imagine when these purple haired freaks discover they could order an embryo that is half human and half cat so “I can finally fulfill my dreams of having a real cat-girl!” You think I’m kidding?  There is no end to the delusion that takes over these folks who hate The Truth.

***************************

 But everything changed in 2020, when the couple learned about the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s uterus transplant program.

They sold their home in Mobile and moved to Birmingham to enroll in the program in April 2021 in the hopes of starting a family.

“We moved to a whole new city where we basically knew no one and really started from scratch to chase this dream,” she said.

Goldman underwent the IVF process, which involves extracting eggs from a woman’s ovaries and fertilizing them in a laboratory to create embryos that can then be transferred to a uterus and hopefully result in a pregnancy.

After IVF, Goldman received her transplant, becoming the 36th woman in the United States to receive a donated uterus, in 2022 before giving birth to her daughter, Zari Grace, in October 2023.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/01/health/uterus-transplant-ivf-alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home