Sunday, June 13, 2010

Big Quake

Another big quake just happened off the coast of India yesterday. It was first thought to be a 7.7 but was revised to a 7.5.

Reports are saying that no one was hurt. It happened in the middle of the night so one report said people ran in panic from their homes and then were terrified of a possible tsunami.

No damage was reported in the Andaman and Nicobar islands, although a total blackout sparked panic in the capital, Port Blair, witnesses said.

See it here; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/south_asia/10302735.stm

The Bible tells us a time is coming when men will faint with fear because of what is coming upon them.

1 Comments:

Blogger April Swartzer said...

I've never felt an earthquake. With all these reports I just may soon feel the earth shake. It won't surprise me because my savior said that it would happen more and more, stronger and stronger. I feel safe knowing I'm in the hands of Jesus!

June 13, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home