Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rep. Bachmann Nails It!

Here is what our Congresswoman from Minnesota has said;

“I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States . . . that as a nation, we have been blessed because of our relationship with Israel, and if we reject Israel, then there is a curse that comes into play.”

“I am a Christian, but I consider my heritage Jewish, because it is the foundation, the roots of my faith as a Christian.”

AMEN!!!

We can expect the wrath of the world to continue to fall on her. They will call her clueless, stupid, racist, ignorant, hateful and probably worse. Why? Because she is probably one of the few people in Washington that understand the truth.

We need to continue to pray for Rep. Bachmann that she will have the courage to keep speaking God's truth and that He will give her the strength in her legs to keep standing and a strong back to carry all the insults that will be thrown at her.

Read more about what Michelle Bachmann is saying about Obama and what Israel National News has to say about her; http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142721

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home