Thursday, September 25, 2014

Are You Too Poor for Abortion?

I'm quite sure that almost 100% of my regular readers know that God wonderfully makes every tiny baby and sews it wonderfully into its mother's womb.

Psalm 139:13 
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Isaiah 44:2 This is what the Lord says— he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

Isaiah 44:24 “This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,

Isaiah 49:1  Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the Lord called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name.

Of course there are many more that clearly tell us that God knew us before the foundations of the earth were formed.

So can it be any more clear that God disapproves of a woman and her abortion provider conspiring to commit murder of her unborn baby?

Nope...it can't get any clearer.

So why do you suppose America has fallen to the depths of depravity and stood by while over 50,000,000 of our babies have been slaughtered?

Why?  Because most Americans don't know, don't care to know or don't believe the Word of God.

There is a famine in the land.  A willful ignorance regarding the Word of God.

Let's hear now from a woman who complains about how she almost didn't have the money to pay the provider to murder her baby.  She wants to know how unfair that is??  Why should the lack of money be the cause that stops a lady from killing her unwanted baby...she wants to know?

I was pregnant. I had purchased a pee-stick that "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" so it was a little hard to get confused at the results.

I didn't feel anything. Others talk of how their head swam, or they were terrified, or elated, or any number of emotions. Not me; I was blank. Perhaps it was shock.

I turned the corner from the bathroom to the bedroom, where my husband was lying in bed, reading.

"I'm pregnant." I'm deadpan. Blank. Nothingness.

"Fuck!" His voice is terrified, erupting. But he doesn't move. We stand there, silently, staring at each other.

I went to the doctor, where I dutifully peed in a cup to verify that I was, most definitely, with child. The doctor gently palpated my belly, and estimated that I was 14 weeks along.

The doctor asked me what I planned to do. Have the child? Terminate? Adoption?

"I want an abortion." The words shot out of my mouth. There was no hesitation; I had known for years that if I had ever gotten pregnant, I would terminate. I had no moral qualms about it, even though my family was all devoutly pro-life. 

I was given the number of a clinic in town that did abortions through the second trimester.

It was 30 days exactly before my husband and I got a letter saying that we now held state health-care. I got on the phone immediately with the abortion clinic, and made the soonest possible appointment -- a few days later in the week. I was told the fees would now be around $,1200 and I would have to make two trips there: once for counseling and to have my cervix softened, and the next day for the surgery.

We still didn't have the money, not even close. What we did have, though, was our credit card. We would max it out, and then later be reimbursed some months down the line.

Most likely, I was 20 weeks or more along, which meant that had she not done so, I would have been unable to get an abortion, as there was no medical need for it. If it had not been for that kind woman (and health care), I would have a five-year-old today.

I was too poor to have a baby, and too poor to have an abortion.

Here;  http://www.xojane.com/family/i-was-too-poor-for-an-abortion

So let's review;  Married woman gets pregnant but has no health insurance.  Since pregnant women in her state are automatically eligible for health insurance she applies and gets it, but now she is mad at the bureaucrats for taking too long to approve her because now she is more than 20 weeks pregnant, but an abortion provider lies for her, kills the baby anyway (terminates the baby) and then the health insurance company reimburses her for the cost of the murder!!  And chances are you and I paid for her subsidized murder through our tax dollars...which provide murder services for women who can't afford them.

Also if you have time read the comments at the end of the article...like this one;

Personally, I don't give a crap how FAR along I would be, Abortion would always be the choice as I never wanted kids(nothing against them)and that also means never wanting to be PREGGERS! Adoption is not an alternative, reasonable or otherwise, for a woman/girl who wants to TERMINATE....to get It out of her body! Alternatives would only be for a woman/girl who actually wants to Go. Thru. A. Pregnancy. Those being 1. adoption or 2. keeping and raising the kid, period.

Question:   Since you don't give a crap how far along you are....would you ultimately like to see it legal for women to kill their babies up to 6 months of age?  1 year?  2 years?  How 'far along' would your child need to be before you wouldn't kill him?  What if he got in the way of your future boyfriend....or your party and concert schedule....could you kill the toddler then?....or would that be too "far along" even for your wishes?  In your sick and twisted mind, how "far along" should a human being be to deserve life?

Friends, these women have the spirit of Jezebel in them!  What kind of woman can be cheerful about murdering her kicking baby so that she can go on with HER life....totally uncaring that she snuffed her baby's chance at life.

Furthermore, how long until God comes to mete out JUSTICE against this abomination of murdering babies!!

As I heard someone say on Focus on the Family one time, "The blood of over 50 million innocent babies is crying out to their Creator saying, "Justice!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home