Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Donald Jabs Hillary in Benghazi Campaign Ad

My brother and I agree on very little.  One thing we did agree on is when I called him on 9/11/12 when the Benghazi attacks were just making the news.  I said something like, "I know you and I don't agree on much, but can we at least agree that these attacks on our embassy had nothing to do with some stupid video made in CA that offended Islam?"

Even my brother agreed.  It had NOTHING TO DO WITH A VIDEO!!

Now watch the video that Donald is going to start running as the campaign heats up between he and Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2180k4oW2M

And there you have it!  Hillary blames the rage and death in Benghazi on "an awful Internet video" that was offensive to Islam...and she expects us, and the dead soldier's families, to believe it!

I will repeat....I AM NOT A FAN OF DONALD....I AM NOT A FAN OF HILLARY.

However, I am a fan of our elected officials telling the truth.  Hillary has been around long enough that she has proven herself to by a lying, public official.  For that reason, and many others, I seriously doubt I could vote for Hillary.

Also, I will say it again....I believe that Satan LOVES it when he gets The Church all wound up about earthly matters so that we totally lose track of spiritual matters.  So please,during the election cycle, stay focused on making disciples, reading your Bible, raising God-fearing children, loving your wife, working for you local church and spreading the JOY OF JESUS CHRIST!

Don't let yourself get caught up in Facebook debates with your cousin on who the next President is going to be.  If Jesus comes tomorrow to snatch His bride from earth....it won't matter for one more millisecond who the bigger liar was...Donald or Hillary?  However, it will eternally matter to your cousin whether or not you ever bothered to share the love and salvation message of Jesus.

All the systems on earth, political, social and financial, are hopelessly broken.  None of them can save a soul...so keep your eyes upon Jesus...and watch the things of this world grow strangely dim.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home