Monday, May 22, 2017

"Christian Mommy Blogger" Marries Lesbian Soccer Player

 Do you think it would be damaging to the Christian Body to see an openly gay, in your face, lesbian  wearing a sweatshirt with the words printed on front that read CHRISTIAN MOMMY BLOGGER'S WIFE?

I just have to believe that the forces of evil had to pretty proud to pull this one off.

Abby Wambach marries Christian mom blogger Glennon Doyle Melton

Abby Wambach has officially remarried!

The retired soccer star tied the knot with Christian mom blogger Glennon Doyle Melton on Sunday.

The 36-year-old is clearly very proud of her wife's profession.

Check out Wambach's stunning red suit and Melton's beautiful dress.

The pair started dating last November and have both been married previously. 

"When I fell in love with Abby, I was scared. I thought that my fear might be bigger than my courage, and that because of that size difference, I might miss out on my chance at happiness. This was so painful. One day, I was talking to my dear friend Martha Beck. I told her that losing this love would be painful, but that I was used to learning from pain. And Martha said: "Honey. It's true that God teaches us through pain. But it is also true that God tries to teach us through joy first. You can keep choosing heartbreak and pain, Glennon. But you can also choose joy. God can use that choice too. And I actually believe that God prefers to use joy to teach us." And so, for once, I chose joy. I have lived a long while learning from pain and God, it's been a good teacher. I'm forty one, now. And I'm graduating to joy. I choose joy. You can, too. First the pain. Then the rising. Your courage is bigger than your fear. Love, G (Ms. Doyle-Wambach if you're nasty) @abbywambach @elizabeth_gilbert_writer @marthabeckauthor"

Here;  http://www.sportingnews.com/soccer/news/abby-wambach-marries-christian-blogger-photos/17afe2yj6qxd61s006532xdh3u

Now let's all be very careful about pointing our fingers at other people and saying, "Look at how far they fell!!  I'm glad I'm not like them!!'

Be careful...or we also could fall.

But that being said, I believe the Bible is also clear about how many people will call themselves Christians but yet have no relationship with Christ.

Jesus himself said that many will say to him at the Great White Throne judgement, "But Lord! Lord! Didn't we prophecy in your name?  Didn't we cast out demons in your name?"  And Jesus says he will tell them to depart to hell....because he didn't know them.

Jesus also says that we should be able to recognize the FRUIT of a mature follower of Christ by the fruit that they are baring.  Is a woman who claims to be a Christian but divorces her husband and marries a woman baring GOOD fruit?  Can we know that she is a sister in Christ?

We have NO IDEA what the eternal condition of these women's souls are....BUT....we were saddened when we saw the picture of Abby proudly wearing a sweatshirt with the words CHRISTIAN MOMMY BLOGGER'S WIFE.

The Bible would refer to women lusting after women as, "Shameful"...BUT...the world celebrates it with pride!!

Romans 1
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home