Thursday, August 3, 2017

Trans-Age is a Thing Now

What if your driver's license says you are a 52 yr old man....but your mind tells you  that you are actually a 6 yr old girl trapped in an older man's body?

Well, you might actually be transgender AND trans-age.

Just when you thought the transgender movement couldn’t go any further, it does. Stefonkee (formerly Paul) Wolscht, a married 52-year-old father of seven, in a recent interview with the gay news site The Daily Xtra claims he is now a 6 year old girl.

“The Daily Xtra video, however, glosses over a tiny bit of important information about Wolscht: he thinks he is actually a six year-old girl—not just a woman, but a six year-old girl—stuck in the body of a 50-something man.

“At age 46, Wolscht deserted his wife and his seven children to live his ‘true’ life.

“’There’s days I forget my past,” Wolscht says. “I can actually go a week without even thinking about what was before.’

“’I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children,” Wolscht admits. “But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child. I don’t want to be an adult right now and I just live my life like I couldn’t when I was in school.’

“Wolscht is not speaking in an abstract sense. He actually wants to be a child.”

So how exactly does this work?

“He explains, “Well, I have a mummy and a daddy. [An] adopted mummy and daddy who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl. And their children, and their grandchildren, are totally supportive. In fact, her youngest granddaughter… When I was eight. A year ago, I was eight, and she was seven. And she said to me, ‘I want you to be the little sister, so I’ll be nine.’ I said, ‘Well, I don’t mind going to six.’ So I’ve been six ever since.’

Here;  http://www.dcstatesman.com/52-year-old-father-lives-6-year-old-girl/

And please remember, if you actually say (or even think) this man needs psychological help....then you are a hateful, spiteful, bigoted, sexist, transphobic person!  And you should be ashamed of yourself! Don't judge lest ye be judged!  Get on the right side of history and celebrate the movement of society! Humans now have the right to be any age, any sex or any race that they want to be!  So love it or leave!

(click on the link to watch the video of this confused man)

Come Lord Jesus!

hat tip to Guy B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home