Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Meme From 1792

 I saw this meme in the article I posted from yesterday.  It's so good I thought I would post it my itself.  

In 1792 it was the Brits who looked at the world through their lens and it seemed an easy choice of "which is better".  The French folks had gone through the "enlightenment" and turned into atheists and were reaping all that came with it.

So study this meme from 230 years ago and see if we could substitute "American Conservatives vs. American Liberals."

As the old saying goes, "the more things change, the more they stay the same."  Or as the Bible would say, "There's nothing new under the sun."  It's all been tried and done before...we just have different technology today.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home