Friday, August 30, 2024

The “Courage” it Takes to “Come Out”

 So today Google is pushing a story about a famous actress/dancer who “came out” to her husband of 5 yrs by saying, “you know I’m not straight.”  So what does that mean?  Well it means maybe she has desires to have sex with someone other than her husband.  And all the world now says, “ohhh…that’s great!  You do you!  As long as it makes you happy, just do anything you want!  If you’re bi-sexual then of course you NEED to have sex with both genders!”

So why are those same people who celebrate “coming out” for queers NOT equally celebratory for men who tell their wives after 5 years, “you know I’m not monogamous right?”  Why are these poor men called “cheaters”?  Why are they not celebrated, asked to join in Pride parades, have a special day set aside for them, “I, Joe Biden, declare today, August 30th, as Non-monogamous men’s day!”

You see when men act like men, they are called cheaters and shamed.  But if that same man told his wife he wanted to cheat on her with another MAN then he would be celebrated, honored and given a “man of courage” award for “coming out” as bi-sexual.

Think about it! Perversion in America is not only going mainstream, it’s already here. And the people cheer for it.

**********************

The Dancing With the Stars host shared insight into how she views gave fans an update on her sexuality almost five years after saying she was she noted in an interview that was "not straight."

"Coming out is one of the most vulnerable and empowering things that you can do," Julianne said on the Aug. 27 episode of the Jamie Kern Lima Show podcast. "I think for me, it was very much like, it's not about being straight or gay or bi or queer. It's more about, I think I'm just learning like what love is and I love people and I don't know what I'm attracted to, but I choose you."

The 36-year-old continued, "I was starting to see people and seeing their hearts and seeing their beauty and their essence coming through in a way that I was like, wow, I love people and I don't know if it's a sexual attraction or a 'this' attraction, but I'm just seeing people. And that was such a beautiful revelation too."

Julianne and Brooks went on to divorce in 2022 after almost five years of marriage.

As for how she looks back on that time, the former DWTS dance pro, who returned to the series as a cohost in 2023, told Jamie Kern Lima her past relationship with the hockey player was "the greatest thing that could have happened to me at that time."

"What I needed at that time was to reconnect to my 10-year-old self,” she explained. “And what did I need at 10? I really needed safety, and almost, like, a father figure to come in and be that grounding force of stability. And so I think a lot of our dynamic was this little girl feeling and this stability and stable man to be there. He provided such a beautiful foundation for me to be a little girl."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1406672/julianne-hough-addresses-sexuality-5-years-after-coming-out-as-not-straight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home