Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What Does "Pansexual" Mean?

A top female pop-musician with millions of young girl followers has now come out to the world as being PANSEXUAL.

Great!  Now what the heck does that mean?  Are we going to have to create a new box to check when asked if we are male or female?

Miley Cyrus has been very vocal about her sexuality in recent months, and now she has a new revelation: She identifies as pansexual.

The 22-year-old singer-actress spoke about her sexuality in the October issue of Elle UK, telling the magazine, “I’m very open about it — I’m pansexual. But I’m not in a relationship. I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with.”

Cyrus spoke about identifying as gender fluid and her open view of sexuality last month in Paper magazine. “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age,” she said. “Everything that’s legal, I’m down with. Yo, I’m down with any adult — anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don’t relate to being boy or girl, and I don’t have to have my partner relate to boy or girl.”

But pansexuality is not as commonly known of a sexual orientation than, say, bisexuality. What differentiates the two?

Pansexuality “generally means that somebody is open to either falling in love and or being sexually attracted to people of all genders,” sex researcher Debby Herbenick, PhD, associate director of the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University, tells Yahoo Health.

It’s different from bisexuality, she explains, because bisexuality suggests that there are just two genders. Pansexuals, on the other hand, are open to the idea of being drawn to people who are gender-queer or transgender, as well as those who identify as male or female.

“It just widens the scope,” explains Herbenick.

Increased awareness of pansexuality can likely be attributed to the millennials, Jean Twenge, PhD, a millennial researcher, professor of psychology at San Diego State University, and author of Generation Me, tells Yahoo Health. It seems to be linked to the generation’s desire for individualism.

Here;  https://www.yahoo.com/health/miley-cyrus-identifies-as-pansexual-what-does-127797473807.html?nf=1

"Yes, I am neither male or female and I take offense to Bi-sexuals which by the very name suggests there are only two versions of people, male and female!  I prefer to say I can fall in lust with and have sex with ANY HUMAN BEING who is of legal age."

Also notice that Miley must be BESTOPHOBIC because she dissed on those folks who were "born with" (sarcasm) the desire to have sex with animals!  “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age,” she said.

Just imagine how bad you would feel as a beast by having Miley say she was open to EVERYTHING sexual unless it involved an animal?!  I wonder if she will be made to apologize to those folks she offended?

As this evil generation continues to mock God, we are reminded of the Words He said at the very beginning of mankind's history;
So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.

"Sorry God!, I reject those words!," says Miley, "I am living proof that you don't know what you are talking about!  I'm not a male nor am I a female, I am pansexual!  Look it up dawg!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home