Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Transgender Man Says He is 6 yr Girl

If men can claim they are women...and women can claim they are men....then why can't a man claim he is actually a 6 year old little girl?

"Hey everyone!  I'm not a man!  I'm a little girl and I demand to use the little girl's room in the elementary schools and also demand that I be treated as a little girl!  If you disagree with me then you are all CHILDPHOBES!!"

A Canadian man who was married, with seven kids, has left his family in order to fulfill his true identity - as a six-year-old girl.

In an emotional video with gay news site The Daily Xtra in collaboration with The Transgender Project, Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stef-on-knee’) Wolscht, 52, of Toronto, says she realized she was transgender - rather that simply a cross-dresser - at age 46, and split from her wife, Maria, after she told her husband to 'stop being trans or leave'.

Now, Stefonknee lives with friends who she cans her 'adoptive mommy and daddy' as a six-year-old girl, dressing in children's clothing and spending her time playing and coloring with her adoptive parents' grandchildren.

Stefonknee says her 'adoptive' family, which consists of an older couple and their children and young grandchildren, are completely accepting of her identifying as a little girl.

She says she's living as a six-year-old girl because it's something she could never do when was in grade school.

'I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children,' she says in the video. 'But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child. I don’t want to be an adult right now.' 

Stefonknee further adds: 'I have a mommy and a daddy - an adopted mommy and daddy - who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl. And their children and their grandchildren are totally supportive.'

She says she previously lived as an eight-year-old girl, until the couple's granddaughter asked her to be the younger sister instead. 

'A year ago I was eight and she was seven. And she said to me: "I want you to be the little sister, so I’ll be nine." I said: "Well, I don’t mind going to six." So I’ve been six ever since.'

In the winter, Stefonknee earns money by plowing snow, and when she's at home with her adoptive family, they color and 'do kid's stuff'. 

'It’s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play,' she shares. 

Here;  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

Up is down, down us up, right is wrong and wrong is right, good will be called evil and evil will be called good.

The liberals are SO LOST in their deluded thinking they will have NO CHOICE but to go along with this nut-job and refer to him as a little girl...even though he plows snow in a real truck to earn money.

Hey...wait a second....if he's only a 6 year old little girl...how can he possibly have a driver's license?

I'm so confused.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home