Friday, December 18, 2015

Supernatural Dreams of Jesus

The stories of Jesus appearing to Muslims in dreams and visions continue.  We first started writing of this occurrence many years ago but I still find very few American Christians who have heard anything about it.

 When the world sees the barbaric acts of ISIS, there tends to be talk of either war or hopelessness and defeat. Despite the evil, some Christians say God is at work in areas where darkness seems to reign.

As ISIS conquered parts of northern Iraq and persecuted Christian minorities, the Gospel actually began to spread.

"So besides the darkness coming in, trying to get the salt and light out—killing lives and bringing so much pain and suffering—on the other hand, we're seeing the rise of the presence of God, worship, prayer, experiencing Jesus and people being open to the Gospel and being open to follow Him, even from Muslim background," one man named Fabian, who asked that his full name not be disclosed, told CBN News.

Supernatural Encounters

Fabian leads a house of prayer in Kurdistan. He said he's met a number of people who've had supernatural encounters with Jesus.

"People in these streets and in these refugee camps, from places where ISIS has occupied, even people from here are encountering Jesus in dreams and visions," Fabian said.

Those divine encounters are not limited to ISIS-controlled areas. It's a phenomenon happening throughout the Middle East.

CBN News met with some Iranians visiting Kurdistan who wanted to share their stories. We concealed their identities for their own protection.

"Suddenly, one of the nights when I was in my bed, I just dreamed and the Light was speaking as I'm speaking to you now," A woman we'll call "Abby" told CBN News. "It was speaking to me and calling my name verbally and saying 'Come to me. I will save you and I will rescue you.'" 

"But I didn't understand, actually, how this could be. Others in the dream said, 'Come with us, please do not hesitate. Come to us and we will rescue you.' I believed in the dream, but I didn't surrender my whole life to the source of the light, which was Christ," she explained.

That decision soon followed for "Abby" and her mother. 

"This year, about seven months ago, we made our own decision to follow Jesus with all our hearts," she continued.

"When we came here, they gave us an explanation about the life of Christ and the Kingdom of God according to the Gospel," she said. "Here we realized the dream that I dreamed was Jesus. He is calling us to give us salvation and to give us rest, to give us life."

CBN News asked what dangers Abby faces back in Iran.

"If people knew about my faith, I would be rejected by the people," she said. "This is a kind of social persecution. If the government knew about my faith, I would be executed or hanging in the street at once."

Here;  http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/supernatural/25079-supernatural-dreams-open-doors-for-jesus-in-iran

Yes, in looking at the headlines every day, the world does appear to be going dark BUT THE POWER OF JESUS CONTINUES TO ADVANCE!!

Could this be more foreshadowing of the coming Day of the Lord?

“And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.  Joel 2:28

Praise the Lord!  Jesus is coming!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home