Monday, November 9, 2015

90% Sure That Bomb Downed Russian Plane

Of course we all know that Russia cruised into Syria a few weeks ago to support President Bashar Al Assad and are bombing ISIS and even U.S. led rebels in the process.

So when a Russian passenger jet got shot down last week over Egypt, ISIS claimed responsibility and now investigators are saying they are 90% sure it was a bomb the downed the plane.

Here;  http://www.reuters.com/news/picture/exclusive-investigators-90-percent-sure?articleId=USKCN0SX07D20151109&slideId=1093256969#vCwmJ0cvZwBdZmwH.97

One has to wonder what Russia (Putin) will do if they confirm it was an ISIS-planted bomb that killed the Russian passengers?  Could an event like this be the "hook in the jaw" that draws them into the Middle East to stay?....so that God can decimate their army at some point in the (near?) future? They are only a few miles from the Israeli border and now that Israel has discovered huge natural gas reserves in the Mediterranean Sea and huge oil reserves in the Golan Heights (which Syria claims is it's land)....we can now guess that Israel's energy reserves is the "booty" mentioned that Russia comes looking for.

Ezekiel 38
4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.[d]” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Most prophecy watchers believe this event will happen AFTER Christ comes for his bride.  Some think it will happen AFTER the rapture but BEFORE the Antichrist signs the peace agreement with Israel which officially kicks of the FINAL 7 YEARS before Christ returns to earth.

The mystery of this passage is in verse 11 above when Gog says he will attack Israel who are a "peaceful and unsuspecting--all of them living without walls and without gates and bars."

That certainly doesn't apply to the Israel of today....BUT....after the Rapture the Antichrist will clearly win over the Israelis and maybe as the peace agreement nears the Israelis will begin to believe they are living in a time of peace and safety?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home