Friday, May 20, 2016

Put on a Wig and False Breasts and You Can Be a Woman!

If a man puts on a wig and false breasts, does that make him a woman?

The fact that Americans are falling for such idiotic thinking and our President is leading the charge, should be TOTALLY OFFENSIVE to women.

Is that really all a woman is?....long hair, dresses, painted nails and breasts?  If a real woman has short hair, flat chested and wears jeans, then does she cease being a woman?

How degrading!!  How patriarchal is that??

Yet, the idiots of America believe that by accepting and encouraging such ignorance and stereotypes,  that they are displaying great levels of TOLERANCE.

PATRIARCHY;  --a system of society or government in which the father or eldest male is head of the family and descent is traced through the male line.
--a system of society or government in which men hold the power and women are largely excluded from it.

Until lately, if someone had mentioned patriarchy in the developed world, I would’ve thought we were about to embark on a somewhat archaic conversation. But recent events, crystallized by Target’s decision to open its sex-differentiated bathrooms and fitting rooms to the personal narrative of its customers, have me thinking that patriarchy is alive and well.

Hear me out.

Throughout history, women have been denigrated and oppressed by men. While I don’t always agree with some feminist activists, I certainly acknowledge that I would not have had the opportunities that I have without feminist efforts to right so many wrongs.

Despite these advances, today’s “trans movement” (particularly the transwoman sector) inadvertently takes us back to a time when women were valued based on their appearance, and whether they fit someone else’s preconceived notion of femininity. In essence, all it takes to be a woman today are [fake] breasts and good hair.

As a culture, we are telling women that the feelings and sentiments of a particular group of men – in this case, men who regard themselves as women – matter more than they do. That’s patriarchy by definition, even if women happen to agree to it.

Yes, some individuals suffer from gender dysphoria, but I am very hesitant to say that their struggle gives them the right to identify with the sex of their choice. As a woman, I cannot concede that being female simply means that one wears makeup, sexy lingerie, and a hair-do.

In fact, I was raised in a post-feminist environment where my femininity was not measured by my bra size and whether I could arouse a man. Rather, my female identity was confirmed by science, which demonstrates that every cell of my being is female no matter how I look or what I do.

My being a woman literally has to do with my being, not my doing. Hence, I can live out my life without fitting some ideal of a woman, whether it’s Mad Men’s or anybody else’s.

Let’s be clear here: No one cares about a woman using the men’s restroom. The Target debate has focused on men using women’s restrooms, because most people understand that women and girls are physically vulnerable in a way that men are not.

Whether we’re talking about Target, or states that have passed legislation along the same lines, the practical result now is that any man, whether he’s identifying as a woman or looking for his next victim, may use the women’s restroom because he feels like it.

So much for women’s rights.

Here;  http://www.cruxnow.com/church/2016/05/16/beware-of-trans-movement-as-patriarchy-in-disguise/

The fact that some of the smartest people in our nation are demanding that men dressed in wigs and dresses now be called WOMEN and, in fact are handing out COURAGE AWARDS to drag-queens is clear evidence of how a person can be book-smart (Harvard diploma) and a fool all at the same time.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home