Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Boy Who Thinks He's a Girl Beats Actual Girl at Track Meet

I wonder when the leftists are just going to announce that boys and girls sports teams are now null and void....and that from this day forward there will only be ONE TEAM and your sex will not be asked. And only the best players will make the team.

Of course they will be thoroughly confused.....because many are the ones who insisted on creating a girls only team for every boys only team that existed.  And when the girls are all sitting on the sideline because they can't compete against bigger, faster, stronger men....then the left will have to come up with some more confusing rules.

But that's OK....cuz the left is already so confused that a little more confusion probably won't change much.

Boy Believes He's A Girl, Defeats Girls At Connecticut State Championships. Actual Girl Too Afraid To Say Anything About It.

Let’s talk about fair for a moment.

A Connecticut freshman boy who identifies as a girl, who as of April had not had sex reassignment surgery or taken hormone and puberty blockers, was allowed to compete against girls in the Connecticut high school Class M state championships, where he won both the 100-meter and 200-meter dashes with times that would not have even finished last in the boys’ same events.

What makes the matter poignant is that the girl who won the girls 100-meter dash Class M state title last year as a sophomore, and finished second to transgender sprinter Andraya Yearwood in the 100 and third in the 200 this year, knew she couldn’t say what she truly felt because of political correctness.

Kate Hall, from Stonington High School, told the Hartford Courant:

It's frustrating. But that's just the way it is now ... I can't really say what I want to say, but there's not much I can do about it. You can't blame anyone. Her times were slowing during the season. If I ran my best race, I could have won. I didn't. I hadn't felt good the last three days, but there are no excuses. From what I know she is really nice and that's all that matters. She's not rude and obnoxious.

Yearwood, on the other hand, chortled to the Day after winning both events, “It feels really good. I’m really happy to win both titles. I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”

Stonington coach Ben Bowne told the Courant, “Kate was emotional. She works really hard. She’s a very competitive athlete. She hates losing to anybody. I’ve just told her all year run your best. If this girl has better times than you, she’s going to help you as a runner. That’s what we focused on.”

The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference leaves gender-identity cases to local school districts, as the Courant has reported:

The CIAC defers to the determination of the student and his or her local school regarding gender identification. According to the CIAC handbook, it is fundamentally unjust and contrary to applicable state and federal law to preclude a student from participation on a gender specific sports team that is consistent with the public gender identity of that student.

Here;  http://www.dailywire.com/news/17216/boy-believes-hes-girl-defeats-girls-connecticut-hank-berrien#

Yes!!  I wonder when all the men cut from the NBA will realize that all they have to do to get paid to play basketball is to try out for the WNBA?

If some coach or woman complains and says, "Hey, you don't look like a girl!"  Then just get really mad and say, "And exactly what do YOU think a girl should look like.....you sexist, racist pig!"

And if another coach says, "You say you are a girl but I believe I have seen you dating and romancing other women...which proves you are a guy!"  Then all you have to say is, "Yes, I'm a lesbian....you sexist, racist, homophobic pig!  Now let me try out for the girl's team!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home